Sunday, January 6, 2008

Love Books & Authors? Keep Your Eyes on This Blog!

2007 was quite a year and the Lord blessed me more than I had dared dream. One of the biggest, most amazing things is the many published and pre-published authors I've had the privilege of meeting, and how gracious and giving they are. So now, it's my turn to give back.

As a way of blessing the community that's been so kind to me, I'm featuring author interviews on my blog. Right now, I've got more than 30 published authors lined up over the course of the year, with more joining the list all the time. Quite often, there will be a book giveaway in conjunction with the interview. So, if you love books and the authors who write them, check out my blog at http://jenniferallee.blogspot.com.

First up is Leanna Ellis, author of the awesome new novel, Elvis Takes a Back Seat. Come check out her interview tomorrow,January 7th, and leave a comment on the blog to be entered to win a free copy of the book!

Other author interviews this month are Sharon Souza, Debra Clopton, Susan Page Davis, Cheryl Wyatt, Jill Elizabeth Nelson, and Sharon Dunn. Come join the fun!

1 comment:

Cara Putman said...

Jennifer, I'd love to join the list if I haven't already LOL! My next two books release in May.

Cara
caraputman at gmail dot com