Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ABC's Updated V Series to Star Elizabeth Mitchell & Morena Baccarin

Summer will soon be here. Which means it's a time to frolic in the sun, a time to be with family and friends... and a time to consider the upcoming Fall TV season.

The new series I'm most excited about? V. Yes, it's a remake of the '80s series about visitors from somewhere out in space. They seem friendly at first... but isn't that how all alien visits start out?

I was jazzed to find out that Morena Baccarin (Firefly, Stargate SG-1) plays Anna, the leader of the Visitors. But today I just learned that Elizabeth Mitchell (LOST) is also in the cast, as FBI agent Erica Evans. I think we can expect some cool head-to-head confrontations with these two.

Of course, that brings up another thought for those of us who love LOST: Does this mean that Juliette (Mitchell's character on LOST) won't be in the final season? Did she actually die? Or will she have an abbreviated role? Or is Mitchell just one busy lady? I have no idea, but I look forward to finding out.

Now for your viewing pleasure, here's the ABC trailer for V -

No comments: