Tuesday, January 1, 2013

YOT Day 1 - Happy New Year!

Like just about everyone else, I was thinking about the start of a new year and the symbolism that holds. New beginnings. Fresh starts. And then I thought about what I want to focus on this year. The answer came pretty quickly.

Where will you go this year?
Thankfulness.

If you're like me, there are some days when you're anything but thankful. I know I can be grouchy and selfish, and then I fail to see all the blessings God has given me. So, in order to live in a spirit of thankfulness, I've decided that each day I'll post something I'm thankful for.

Today, I'm thankful that the Mayans were wrong! LOL... seriously, I'm thankful for today, the first day of a new year. To all of you, I wish blessings abounding and a year that gets better and better every day.

Now...the challenge will be to see if I can keep this up all year. So far so good... Day One of the Year of Thanksgiving (YOT) is accomplished!

No comments: